Miller Howe on the Lake
Rayrigg Road, Windermere, The Lake District
Tel: +44 (0) 15394 42536
Fax: +44 (0) 15394 45664
To keep up to date with our latest news, offers and events, please follow us on:
- Leave the M6 at junction 36; you are now on the A590.
- When you get to the Kendal roundabout take the turning for Windermere onto the A591.
- You are 8 miles away from Windermere.
- When you reach Windermere you will see the railway station on your left and the Windermere Hotel on your right.
- DO NOT TURN OFF THIS ROAD carry on the A591 towards Ambleside.
- You will pass St Mary’s Church on your left hand side.
- When you reach the mini roundabout take the left turning for Bowness, signposted for Bowness Bay, you are now on Rayrigg Road (A592).
- You will pass a viewpoint on your right hand side.
- Miller Howe is just after the viewpoint on the right hand side as you start descending the hill.